Monday, February 14, 2011

So this is a blog, Let's see what I can think of...

To all who may read this, may I say congratulations on finding this remote section of the cesspool that is the internet. Since you are here, I suppose I should reward you appropriately:
Now that niceties are out of the way, I may begin to get on with whatever the hell I thought I was going to be getting on with.
Today is Valentine's Day, and one would suppose that I would be spending the day with my female counter-part. But I'm not, and I won't be until Friday. In the day's leading up to, I will be buying her things with the meagre amounts of money i will be scraping from the bottom of the figurative and maybe even literal barrel.

:UPDATE:
The Valentine's Day dinner my father is preparing gives off a pungent odor that smells of garlic and peanut butter. Eugh.

Anyway,
you should check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw
But, what's that you say? You've already seen it??
Okay, you smug-ass internet savvy nerd.
Check this:
http://maddox.xmission.com/
There you go, bet you weren't a bombshell of knowledge with spash damage as extensive as that. Although, I guess you offhandedly might have.
:UPDATE:
The peanut butter smell has overwhelmed the garlic smell.

Moving on,
I fired up my old Xbox today, and started to play Gladius.
Blood was everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment